1) In order to assist any client needs the first part of the process is to meet in person for a complimentary consultation to get to know each other and if we are a perfect fit to work together.
2) The next step is to review your current situation and what your goals and objectives are for your move.
3) We than review the current market condition and discuss your budget and what can be achieved within your financial capabilities.
4) Before we can research on the availability of properties it’s highly suggested to speak to a financial institution or mortgage broker to determine the eligibility of financial lending towards your purchase. This is after all is the highest purchased asset that you will be owning and you need to make the right decisions for successful financial planning.
5) Now I will research the properties that fits within your goals and objectives and that offers the most future marketable growth for potential gains.
6) Together we will visit these properties and focus on the priorities most important to you and check off what meets your needs and figure out if there are if there are items that don’t what can be done to meet them.
7) Once your dream is found we than consider to place an offer on their and we discuss thoroughly what is comfortable for any conditions to be agreed upon.
8) Throughout the negotiating process I will keep you informed of any situations that may arise in order for you to make informed decisions.
9) If there is a need to seek professional services I will be able to assist in proving a roster of highly skilled people and qualified organizations that will execute accordingly.
10) I will follow-up to make sure you are once you have settled in your new purchase and will have a consultation is your goals and objectives have been met and what items are still in the process of fulfilling.